Five Items to Make Superbowl XLIV One to Remember
Everyone is revving up for this Sunday, February 7th for Superbowl XLIV where the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts will face-to-face to be 2010 football champions. With the Superbowl, comes all the fun and exciting parties that people to have to bring their family and friends together to watch the game (and commercials). Here are five items that will ensure that your party is one that your guests will never forget:
1. Popcorn with Team Emblem – The Superbowl is like a movie where the two starring players, the Saints and the Colts, battle to be the ultimate champion. Popcorn is a great snack to have at a Superbowl party. Have popcorn with your favorite team’s emblem or the Superbowl XLIV logo, so your guests can enjoy the popcorn while having cans to reuse for other events.
2. T-Shirts that Talk Smack – Why not have your t-shirt do the smack talking for you? You can have a shirt calling your team victorious, saying the other team are losers, or just a regular shirt representing the Superbowl. A t-shirt can say a 1,000 words, so say all you want to say by creating your own.
3. Use a Cap to Represent Your Team – If you prefer to use your head, then personalize a baseball cap. You can combine your t-shirt with it, so that you are screaming loud who you want to win. You can sway your cap in the air when your team win the Superbowl, and your favorite player makes Most Valuable Player (MVP).
4. A Team Tankard to Hold Your Beer – Everyone knows that Superbowl and beer go hand-in-hand. Personalize some tankards with your team’s emblem, and pass them out to guess. When your team makes a touchdown, rejoice by clanking your tankards together.
5. Keep a Cooler Next to Your Chair – Have a cooler next to your chair, so that you don’t have to get up to refill your tankard during an exciting play. You don’t have to waste time screaming for anyone to throw you a beer and interrupt the game.
Enjoy Superbowl XLIV with your family and friends this Sunday. It will be exciting game between the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts, regardless of who comes out victorious.